Due to public requests, I updated my BPM & FSW demo to now run with the new Red Hat JBoss BPM-Suite V6.1
The migration was pretty easy, as the majority of the required artifacts did not need any alteration at all.
Only the BPM-Suite repository needed a quick export/import as just copying the V6.0 niogit directory to V6.1 caused errors.
So this is what I did:
- cloned the V6.0 repository from JBoss BPM-Suite to my local machine
$ git clone git://<serverName>/HeiseDemo
- create an empty repository on some other git server, like github
- add this new repo as a new remote branch
$ git remote add github <URL to git repo>
- push local repo to new remote
$ git push -u github master
- in BPM-Suite V6.1 create a new repo by cloning the one you just created